Customer Success Stories
Our customers have found that our Digital Business Platform provides the following core benefits:
- reduced costs,
- improved customer service and
- better data and communications.
Our early customers have been able to achieve at least 3 of these benefits in some cases immediately and most within months of Go Live.
Take a look at the videos below to hear directly from them on the specific benefits experienced by working with us:
Interchem is a premier supplier of specialty chemicals, construction products, and industrial and institutional consumables, offering the best available technology.
During the pandemic, Interchem made a decision to improve their product and service offerings by transforming their operations using Nio’s Digital Business Platform.
The results were amazing!
They specifically experienced the following benefits:
- Integrated systems provide unprecedented insights leading to increased business performance
- Empowering the sales team to reduce friction and increase order velocity
- Technology-enabled customer service improvements setting a new standard for the local industry
Lange Trinidad Limited
Lange is a leading distributor of automotive spare parts dealing in high quality brands of Lubricants, Automotive Batteries and Spare Parts.
During the recent COVID-19 pandemic the Industrial Sales team faced challenges due to fleet owners not having many vehicles on the road during the lockdowns, there was a need to find innovative ways to make the sales targets.
We equipped the field sales team with tablet computers connected to Nio's Digital Business Platform.
The results includes:
- Improved pipeline visibility created opportunities for greater team selling to win new A accounts from the competition
- Increased sales team performance
- A digital approach has improved Lange's service to their Industrial customers
CellMaster operates 10 TSTT Bmobile branded retail locations nationwide. At store locations they provide a wide array of mobile and accessory sales as well as TSTT payment and customer service.
The problem that they faced was that staff have to navigate multiple TSTT back-end systems in order to deliver this service to the customer.
Nio developed a Point of Sale (POS) and CRM system to streamline the in-store customer service process.
Following are the benefits:
- Increased revenue
- Better customer data
- Reducing in-store wait times
Analogic Solutions Limited
Analogic Solutions provides the highest quality chemical analytical equipment and support services to laboratories throughout the Caribbean.
In January 2022, they made a decision to infuse technology into all of their business processes and invested in Nio's Digital Business Platform.
They are a small team and are extremely pleased with the outcomes which included:
- Better communication with clients and their field technicians resulting in service improvements
- Improvements in productivity means that they can do more in less time
- More accurate purchasing, expense recording and billing processes improve cash flow