An integrated Property, Tenant, Financial and Facilities Management system with Dashboards for insights and reporting.
A complete integrated solution that extends these core features to include additional functionality such as Digital Commerce, Human Resource and Project Management
Property Management to manage all kinds of Property Assets.
Tenant Management to maintain lease and facility detail information and data.
Financial Management for AP, AR, Fixed Asset Accounting and General Ledger
Facilities Management for helpdesk and preventative maintenance schedules and tasks.
Dashboards with insights and reports on business performance including drill-down to tenant and property.
Customizable and Integrated to Microsoft Cloud environments
Add a new property with details including Area, Rent, Occupancy, utilities, nearby Amenities.
- Add a number of photos and sub-properties.
- Get Location option will automatically select the longitude and latitude for a specific property.
- Tenant Portal for clear and transparent communication.
- Property management software helps to create and renew an online tenancy, generate receipts, tenant management.
- Rent Scheduling Provides the information of payment received from Tenancy, generates invoices.
- Facilities maintenance helps you to create and schedule maintenance activity online and assigned it to a specific team with a responsible person.
- It also tracks inventory and can create an invoice for property maintenance costs.
The application can be generated directly from the property portal, it assists Property Managers to find the requirements of applicants.
- This allows communication between tenants and property owners.
Property Management Solution is software that helps to manage overall functional activities including property management, agencies, managers, and clients.
Property Management System can be used by Real Estate Brokers, Property Manager, or Real Estate Firms who deal with Rental Business.
PMS offers multiple features like adding a new property with basic details like rent, sell price, utilities, and search options for customers. Add multiple properties as per requirements.
Firms can add all property details on a single stage and it helps for keeping track of rented properties, vacant properties, and managing accounts.
Yes, It provides multiple properties and users can also add sub-properties in a single property.
Yes, a property can be assigned to a property manager to manage its all workings.
- One-stop solution with the listing, Rental, CRM, and Accounting features.
- Property Management can be done very easily from a single solution.
Yes, it helps to manage the maintenance Teams, Subcontractors, and Schedule Maintenance activities.