AI Data Scientist
Objectives of this role
- Develop, validate, and implement machine learning models and algorithms.
- Analyse large and complex datasets to derive actionable insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate models into the company's products and services.
- Stay updated with the latest techniques in statistical modeling and machine learning.
- Proven experience in machine learning algorithms and statistical modeling.
- Proficiency in Python and familiarity with data science libraries such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, and Pandas.
- Experience with cloud platforms. While expertise in Google Cloud is preferred, experience with AWS or Azure is also valuable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex models to non-technical stakeholders.
Required skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in ERP systems.
- Familiarity with big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and