We are looking for a bright HR/Admin person to join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. Nio Digital is a global company with a presence in Trinidad & Tobago, USA, Belgium and India. We use the best HR practices and work on trust.
1) Recruitment : To manage the group's recruitment, create job definitions, advertise in social networks and job sites, vet CVs, arrange interviews and complete the process to recruitment.
2) HR: manage training and other staff related matters across the group including holidays, sickness, annual reviews, and salary slips/payments
3) Office: Manage office admin, chase invoices, liaise with accountants and do other work as it arises
4) Executive Assistant: Offer executive secretarial support to the company's 2 founder directors
- Bachelor's degree (Business, economics or IT)
- Experience of recruitment, HR, training, office work
- Knowledge of how high quality organisations function
- Excellent self-management, planning and communication skills in English
- Ability to work between 12.30pm - 9.30pm Monday - Friday
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of working with CRMs and HR systems
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture in a fast growing global company
- Great salary (based on experience), training and benefits (25 days paid leave - 15 personal leave, and 10 public holidays selected by you)
- Work with a state of the art HR system and develop greater knowledge
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Ability to grow and lead a larger HR/Admin team
Discover our products.